Policy & Privacy
This website is owned and operated by Plasma Concepts. Plasma Concepts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, and updates.
We do not collect personal information about you unless it is provided to us knowingly and voluntarily. We do not require visitors of our site to provide any information to view our website unless you register an account on our website. This does mean that placing orders, product information, class registration, inquiries, professional resources will require collection of personal information such as: business name, contact name, address, phone number, email address, and professional licensing number. If you decide to make purchases on our site, we collect information for order processing purposes such as: business name, contact name, address, phone number, email address, billing information which includes a credit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing address.
Additionally, personal identifiable information may be transferred to third parties who act upon our behalf or in connection with our business, such as FEDEX/UPS/USPS/OR OTHER SHIPPERS, for further processing in accordance with the purpose for which the data was originally collected. We require that such third parties protect the information and where appropriate, we will contractually require them to process data transferred only for the purposes expressly authorized by Plasma Concepts.
Plasma Concepts processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with content, services, advertisements, and offers
- Responding to your questions and providing news and updates about our products, company, and programs
- Providing you with access to features of the Plasma Concepts website
- Verifying your identity
- Fulfilling product purchases
- Communicating about your account and activities on our website
- Professional registrations and transactions
This site is for adult use only. We do not market our products or services for use by children. We do not collect information regarding age. We hereby advise any website visitors under the legal age of 18 to not disclose or provide any personal information on our site.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Plasma Concepts products/trainings are for professional use only by licensed and trained professionals. The merchandise is not intended, nor should it be used at any time, for self-application or for use outside of the directions for use.
Plasma Concepts reserves the right to refuse sales and service to anyone for any reason at any time.
State licensing requirement for the use of any of our merchandise and services vary from state to state, so it is incumbent upon you to research the requirements from your state and comply with any laws and requirements for any merchandise and services.
You agree to use all merchandise in a safe manner and to take all measures of precaution. You agree that you will not perform any services on any person without first having such person sign and date a client consent form whereby the client is made aware of any risks of the service or merchandise used on them.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Training and Product/Equipment Purchase Qualifications
- An active aesthetics, cosmetology, nursing, PA, NP, physician license or owner of an aesthetic practice within the industry
- We accept professionals from all states.
- Attendees who purchase and/or attend trainings with Plasma Concepts are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to purchase. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Call or Text: 800.274.5684
All sales are final. Any returns that need to be made will be approved by management. Shipping charges are non-refundable unless it is an error by Plasma Concepts. Customer bears the cost of shipping back any merchandise when/if it is approved for return. All products and equipment sold by Plasma Concepts are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Professional pricing is open to licensed professionals only. All professional license numbers will be verified.
All Massachusetts orders are subject to MA State tax. Please be reminded that all professional items and equipment are taxable.
Prices for our products and services are subject to change. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part of the content thereof) without notice at any time.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
Errors, Inaccuracies, And Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Indemnification and Limits of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Plasma Concepts and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, owners, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellation Policy
All training fees, deposits and purchases of products and/or equipment are non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds are not provided under any circumstances, no exceptions. Training confirmation and detailed course information will be sent to email address provided on pg 1 of your Opening Order Form. Customer waives the right to “chargeback” their credit card(s).
Customers who purchase from Plasma Concepts acknowledge and agree to the following:
“I fully understand the agreement and authorize the amount listed on my signed order form (add additional training seats, extended warranty & applicable sales tax if in MA) to be charged to my credit card. Credit card charges will appear from Plasma Concepts.”
Plasma Concepts Owner Policy & Registration Agreement
Policy and Terms Agreement
1. Only those who have been formally certified by Plasma Concepts are approved to operate this device.
2. Practices are not permitted to train other licensed staff in their business or other outside parties, but rather must send them to an approved training in order to operate the device. Training materials and curriculum are under strict copyright and may not be shared with any other parties with the exception of the consent forms and marketing documents provided by Plasma Concepts specifically for provider’s use.
3. Providers agree to require all clients receiving treatment to properly complete the consultation/consent forms prior to treatment and review forms as well as contraindications.
4. Providers agree to take before and immediately after photos to document their cases.
5. Providers must follow only approved protocols and product use during treatment and with post/home care protocol.
6. Providers agree to adhere to Minimum Manufacturer Suggested Pricing (or higher) for advertised pricing. Refer to the suggested pricing guide (Note: there is no treatment area priced lower than $350.) Any provider found to be selling below minimum price will have their certification and purchasing privileges revoked. The exception would be models used in class, or introductory offers which should clearly say INTRO OFFER. Plasma Concepts prohibits the use of Groupon to advertise this treatment. FOR OFFICE USE ONLY: AUTHORIZED BY DATE OF AUTHORIZATION
7. Plasma Concepts reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a training for circumstances beyond our control. In the event of cancellation, attendees will be contacted via email and tel# provided on order form. Attendees’ registration will be transferred to a new date based on their schedule and availability.
8. Deposits and payments are non-refundable.
9. Upon completion of course, attendees will be given access to a confidential and private online marketing portal. Materials used in class including PowerPoint presentations, manuals, handouts, protocols, marketing documents etc. are the property of Plasma Concepts and must be held in strict confidence. They cannot be shared with any outside parties or used outside approved Plasma Concepts trainings.
10. You will be invited to join a Private Facebook Group forum with other Plasma Concepts Prestige Technicians to receive support and guidance, share questions, ideas, thoughts, progress and before & after pictures in a positive, uplifting and supportive community setting.
11. Upon completion of training you will be required to complete a clinical evaluation. This is mandatory in order to receive certification. Insurance: It is the Provider’s responsibility to gain relevant insurance once you have completed this training. Attendees must never treat anyone without being insured. Although this is your own liability, we reserve the right to withdraw Plasma Concepts Certification and/or the sale of probes from any technician found to be willfully ignoring their professional training by performing uninsured treatments. Class Materials & Structure: Any and all Training Kits provided in class will be used during your training program. Attendees must not bring your own BLT or any other products to class as only products approved by Plasma Concepts are permitted for use during training due to liability reasons. Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: Due to the high demand for Training Program seats, a strict cancellation/rescheduling policy is enforced. The paid amount of the training course is non-refundable, non-transferrable, no exceptions, including from the result of revocation of certificate(s) or no-shows. In the event that Student fails to make any payments as contemplated herein, Student shall be deemed in default, and the Company shall have the right to retain Student’s deposit and all monies paid, and the Company shall have the right to collect the full amount of the Total Balance Due. All course requirements must be met and balance of class(es) must be paid in full prior to receiving any Certificate(s) of Completion and/or Plasma devices. Payment Authorization: Student authorizes the Company to charge the billing information provided until the Total Balance Due has been paid in full. Student accepts responsibility for this payment and understands the cancellation/rescheduling policy and no refund policy listed above. Due to the non-refundable cancellation/rescheduling policy, Student waives right to credit card chargebacks for this transaction, and will be liable for any resulting legal and administrative fees. Governmental Approvals: Students who take training courses are not allowed to teach these techniques without expressed written consent from the Company.