Plasma Concepts Headquarters and Training Center is located at:
800 W Cummings Park, Suite 5650, Woburn, MA 01801 (just 12 miles north of Boston)
Why Visit Boston?
With our rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts, culture, and education, Boston has something for everyone. There are a variety of free walks and trails throughout the City of Boston. The City has a wealth of museums, with everything from The Museum of Fine Arts to the Boston Fire Museum. Boston offers world-class dining and shopping options as well as local, artisan, and ethnic favorites. https://www.boston.gov/visiting-boston
When people get older and lose collagen, or even experience weight loss, volume is depleted and the structural support to your skin in lost.
Ways To Get Around The City:
Car Rentals in MA/NH close to airport:
Hotels Near Our Facility in Woburn:
Places To Eat Near Our Facility:
- Diner in the Park (Walking distance, located just steps behind our building)
- Pizza Market (Delivery Available)
- Red Robin
- Joes American Bar and Grill:
- On The Border Mexican Restaurant
Things To Do In Boston and Surrounding Areas:
- Duck Boats
- Faneuil Hall Market Place
- Museum of Science
- Museum of Fine Arts
- NE Aquarium
- Salem Witch Museum
- Peabody Essex Museum
- House of the Seven Gables
- Salem Willows
- MIT Museum
- Shopping on Newbury Street. East of Massachusetts Avenue, Newbury Street is a mile-long street lined with historic 19th-century brownstones that contain hundreds of shops and restaurants, making it a popular destination for tourists and locals. The most “high-end boutiques” are located near the Boston Public Garden end of Newbury Street. As the address numbers climb, the shops become slightly less expensive and more bohemian up to Mass Ave. West of Mass Ave the street abuts the Mass Pike on its unbuilt southern side; the northern side is mainly parking and rear service areas for buildings on Commonwealth Avenue. A proposed, major decking project over the Pike at the “annex” end would involve new structure(s) for the southern side beyond the confines of the Mass. Ave. intersection. This could allow for expansion of the shopping district. Newbury Street has an eclectic mix of shops and eateries. Its renovated brownstone buildings feature stores at all retail levels, — physically (basement, street level, and above), stylistically (shabby chic to elegant), and financially (affordable to exclusive). There are coffee shops, trendy cafes and an array of restaurants to suit many tastes. Yet due to the concentration of up-scale stores at its lower end, it is touted as one of the most expensive streets in the world.
- Salem, MA – Salem is a city on the north coast of Massachusetts above Boston. It’s famous for its 1692 witch trials, during which several locals were executed for allegedly practicing witchcraft. Landmarks from this episode include the Witch House, the former home of a trial judge. The Peabody Essex Museum has a massive collection of global art and artifacts.