Owning your own aesthetic practice is a delicate balancing act. On the one hand, you are constantly seeking ways to increase your revenue by expanding your service menu. On the other, you’re diligently trying to reduce your operating costs. If you ever feel like you are working against yourself, you are not crazy! This balancing act is not easy, but this is precisely why Plasma Concepts® exists: To help your business thrive.
Did you know that if you purchase new aesthetic equipment now, during the 2021 tax year, you’ll be able to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment for your business? We’re referring to the Section 179 Tax Incentive. It specifies that 100% of your 2021 equipment acquisitions can be deducted if:
- Your equipment is acquired and installed by 12/31/21
- Individual equipment costs up to $1,050,000
- The total cost of equipment acquired in 2021 is $2,620,000 or less
If you’ve been thinking about expanding your business, it’s not too late! In fact, it’s a perfect time to take a closer look at PlasmaMD™, the industry’s leading and most trusted plasma pen device. PlasmaMD looks like a pen but it’s actually one of the most exciting technological advancements in the aesthetic world right now. This is because there are no other minimally invasive treatments on the market that can truly and safely target the skin around the eyes and mouth with the efficacy needed to produce dramatic results like PlasmaMD.
PlasmaMD treats hard-to-reach areas with incredible precision and ease, helping aesthetic providers provide the youthful results their clients want without the downtime or risk of more invasive surgical procedures.
As today’s demand for minimally invasive procedures continues to skyrocket, PlasmaMD offers your practice a consistent and highly effective solution for skin rejuvenation. Treatments can be performed in as little as 30-60 minutes. Best of all, PlasmaMD has low risk of side effects and minimal downtime when compared to more invasive surgical options.
To help you better understand why PlasmaMD is a best-in-class device, we broke down the key differentiators for you:
- PlasmaMD offers multiple energy settings, allowing certified and licensed practitioners the ability to customize the treatment for the patient’s skin condition and needs.
- PlasmaMD’s unique plasma arc precision reduces unwanted and unnecessary damage to the skin surrounding the treatment area, mitigating downtime.
- PlasmaMD offers a 14-day supply of high performing post care which the patient uses at home to maximize results and minimize adverse reactions.
- PlasmaMD is at the top of its class in the U.S. for their second-to-none training programs for the technicians operating the device. A full day of intensive didactic and live hands-on practice is performed by each technician under the supervision of an advanced clinical trainer with 10+ years’ experience performing advanced aesthetics treatments and educating professionals in the industry.
- PlasmaMD provides a 2- or 5-year warranty on its device — unlike any other pen in the industry.
If you’re ready to expand your client base, now is the time to act! With PlasmaMD, you can help your patients combat visible signs of aging, improving the appearance of skin laxity, texture, fine lines, crepiness and so much more. To learn more about Plasma Concepts or our products, including PlasmaMD or Plasma+, please reach out to us at +1 (800) 274-5684 today!
Guided by core values of honesty, integrity and customer service, Plasma Concepts is committed to providing education and ongoing support for all their customers. To support their mission, Plasma Concepts is continually focused on finding the best people in sales, marketing, training and customer service.