As demand continues to grow for non-surgical and minimally invasive aesthetic treatments, is your practice poised for success? With the New Year upon us, it’s a great time to hunker down and brush up on a few business basics so you can elevate your aesthetics practice to the next level in 2022 and beyond.
Here are a few professional pointers for boosting your business savvy, compliments of your friends at Plasma Concepts®:
Business tip #1: Edit your service offerings with a discerning eye.
You may need to enlist the help of someone trustworthy who is objective, because editing or evaluating your menu can be a highly emotional task. A few questions to ask yourself are:
Do you offer competing/overlapping technologies?
If you have three different types of hydradermabrasion treatments, for example, you may consider scaling down to just one.
Is there a hole in your service offerings?
Demand is exploding for skin tightening treatments that involve minimal to no downtime. Is your practice ready to meet this demand? While many skin resurfacing treatments can help to strengthen and smooth skin, clients are seeking technologies that can provide even more dramatic textural improvements, particularly for delicate areas around the eyes, mouth and neck.
One such technology worth considering is PlasmaMD™. Plasma Concepts is the U.S. distributor for PlasmaMD, and we are thrilled to represent this advanced and clinically proven technology. We stand behind PlasmaMD for several important reasons:
- PlasmaMD provides a 2- or 5-year warranty on its device — unlike any other pen in the industry.
- PlasmaMD is at the top of its class in the U.S. for their second-to-none training programs for the technicians operating the device. A full day of intensive didactic and live hands-on practice is performed by each technician under the supervision of an advanced clinical trainer with 10+ years’ experience performing advanced aesthetics treatments and educating professionals in the industry.
- PlasmaMD’s unique plasma arc precision reduces unwanted and unnecessary damage to the skin surrounding the treatment area, reducing downtime.
- PlasmaMD offers a 14-day supply of high performing post care which the patient uses at home to maximize results and minimize adverse reactions.
- PlasmaMD offers multiple energy settings, allowing certified and licensed practitioners the ability to customize the treatment for the patient’s skin condition and needs.
Tip #2: Advance your skills.
Ongoing education is vital to your success as an aesthetics provider. Staying on the cutting edge of proven treatments and honing your skills as an aesthetics provider is the key to providing superb results for your clients and maintaining high levels of client retention. This is why Plasma Concepts prioritizes your education above all else. We offer training not only when you are a new customer, but in the years following as you advance your skills and hone your expertise with our advanced PlasmaMD technology. Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? We are here to help you do just that! Be sure to sign up for our emails so you can be informed of upcoming webinars and trainings across the country, led by our amazing trainers and industry experts. Plasma Concepts exists to help you succeed, so we hope you take advantage of all we have to offer!
Tip #3: Love what you do!
When you love what you do, it’s easy to be a success. That’s because when you love what you are doing, you put your heart and soul into it and can provide the highest level of your abilities without the stress. Our wish for you is to love your work as an aesthetics provider so you can provide the highest level of services possible. Bringing out your best as a provider is a true privilege for us at Plasma Concepts, and we are grateful for you! To learn more about advancing your skills or expanding your service offerings, please call us at +1 (800) 274-5684 today!
Guided by core values of honesty, integrity and customer service, Plasma Concepts is committed to providing education and ongoing support for all their customers. To support their mission, Plasma Concepts is continually focused on finding the best people in sales, marketing, training and customer service.